Serving the Kansas City area for more than 17 years, Excel Anesthesia is an accomplished group of anesthesia providers who are comfortable providing service independently. Being a member of Excel may not be for everyone. Joining an independent contractor group requires careful consideration of many factors, but with support from fellow peers, making this career change can be a seamless, efficient and, ultimately, successful process!
Among the many advantages of joining Excel Anesthesia as a CRNA, is the reassurance of knowing that their peers have “been there”. Excel CRNAs understand the difficulties and rewards of becoming an independent contractor. Working for Excel Anesthesia makes sense if you are a CRNA/MDA who:
- Wants more ownership over their patient interaction and a sense that their patients are their own
- Wants more control of their earning potential
- Wants more autonomy and opportunity in their career
You can view a list of our available postions here.
PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS
CRNAs and MDAs
Excel Anesthesia, LLC is an anesthesia company that knows you are an individual and not just a provider. We understand there are MDAs and CRNAs that prefer the team approach and there are those who wish to practice solo. Regardless of which practice model you prefer, we have a position available that will allow you to utilize your own experience and expertise.
Excel is always looking to hire qualified Independent Contractor CRNAs and MDAs who are interested in working for themselves. We provide service for many hospitals and outpatient facilities located in Kansas and Missouri to include Topeka, Kansas City, St. Joseph, Warrensburg, and Sedalia and are expanding to include St. Louis MO, Oklahoma, and nationwide government contracting. Types of cases include Ophthalmic, Podiatric, General, ENT, Ortho, Plastics, and GI. We are willing to train providers in the various specialized techniques and offer superior peer support to our new staff. On-call is available but not a requirement for hire. Excel Anesthesia, LLC offers competitive compensation that is dependent upon the type of work desired, level of commitment such as full or part- time, level of training specific to the position offered, education, competence, and numbers of years of experience.
- Compensation may include reimbursement for malpractice premiums
- Time Off/Additional Opportunities for work during scheduled time off
- Individualized training and support
Opportunities for additional compensation are often available during scheduled time off by providing service during this time at a competitive daily rate.
- More flexibility
- Control over your own practice
- Positive Peer Relationships and discussions in staff meetings
- Cohesive Group
- Referral fee resulting in successful MDA and CRNA recruitment
- Referral fee resulting in successful Facility recruitment
- Assistance with your Business Set-Up
- Great tax benefits!!!
What are you waiting for? Complete the Excel Application Questionnaire confidentially on-line here and a representative from our company will contact you!!!